ArNe investigates different technically mature and prototypical robotic assistance systems to support care in everyday life. The aim of the project is to develop a resource-oriented aid that compensates for loss of function due to illness.
By linking and implementing robotics with information and communication technologies in a needs-oriented manner, the resources and abilities of those in need of care are to be placed at the center of attention in the sense of “good care”. The comprehensive testing of robotic systems in outpatient and home care contexts is intended to ensure a care arrangement adapted to the intensity of care.
- Project coordinator: Pflegewerk Berlin GmbH, Berlin
- Ambulanzpartner Soziotechnologie APST GmbH, Berlin
- Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- Evangelische Hochschule Ludwigsburg
- FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik – Fachbereich Embedded Systems and Sensors Engineering (ESS), Karlsruhe
- TalkTools GmbH, Mülheim an der Ruhr
Contact at project management agency
More information about the project ArNe can be found here.