The project aims at optimizing a personalized human-robot interaction and tests its effectiveness in terms of a temporally flexible, situation-adapted and complementary support in the home care of people with dementia. It comprises a robotic system that is linked to a psychosocial accompaniment of the users by specially trained companions. In this way, individualized functions can trigger activities that strengthen the self-efficacy of those affected and promote communication and participation, e.g. through social contacts. Targeted individual support also promotes communication between people with dementia and family caregivers.
- Project coordinator: Anasoft Technology AG, Bochum
- Dt. Rotes Kreuz, Kreisverband Bochum e.V.
- Matthies Spielprodukte GmbH & Co. KG, Hamburg
- Forschungsgesellschaft für Gerontologie e.V., Dortmund
- FTK – Forschungsinstitut für Telekommunikation und Kooperation e. V., Dortmund
- Hochschule Niederrhein, Krefeld
- Hochschule für Gesundheit, Bochum
- Hochschule Rhein-Waal, Kamp-Lintfort
- Technische Universität Berlin