PeTRA’s overall technical goal is to develop a robotic support solution in patient logistics – the PeTRA system. It is intended to provide qualified care while relieving the workload of nursing staff. Nursing science objectives are the identification and analysis of suitable scenarios and processes for the integration of a PeTRA system into everyday nursing care. Emerging questions of a legal, ethical, social as well as ergonomic, economic and technical nature are scientifically analyzed, evaluated and prepared for transfer into nursing practice. The PeTRA system consists of a vehicle base and a collaborative lightweight robot arm. With this, walking aids (wheelchair or rolling walker) can be coupled or support for guided or free walking can be realized.
- Project coordinator: KUKA Deutschland GmbH, Augsburg
- Hochschule Karlsruhe – Technik und Wirtschaft
- Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen
- Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften Würzburg-Schweinfurt – IREM Nürnberg
- Universitätsklinikum Augsburg
- Barmherzige Brüder gemeinnützige Krankenhaus GmbH, München
- Martha-Maria Krankenhaus gGmbH, Nürnberg